Jeffrey Breault on Country Music: Top Music Festival this Summer of 2019

Hello! My name is Jeffrey Breault, and I work in financial services by day. I am also an active Shriner and an avid country music fan.

I want to tell you why summer means a lot to me.

You see, while the heat may be unpleasant at times, summer days also mean longer days. It’s the perfect time to bond with family and friends outdoors, surrounded by cold drinks, good food, and of course, country music. For this reason, a lot of country music festivals are happening during the summer.

Here are the ones I am looking forward to the most:

1. CMA Music Festival, June 6-9, 2019 This music fest has been a mainstay in every country music fan’s bucket list. Personally, I, Jeffrey Breault, have already purchased my tickets for this event. I cannot wait to go all over Nashville, Tennessee to see my favorites perform.

2. Country Summer, June 14-16, 2019 To be quite honest, my wife and I didn’t exactly see eye-to-eye when I said I wanted to go to this event as well. This was just a few days after the CMA Music Fest, and then I wanted to take on the Sonoma County Fairgrounds. But who am I to say no to it, when it has Tim McGraw performing?

3. Night in the Country, July 26-27, 2019 To compensate for the back-to-back events, the next one I am looking forward to is the Night in the Country Festival. This country music for a cause will benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Mason Valley. Aside from heading over to Nevada, I’ll get to listen to Brothers Osborne and Luke Combs.

Are you excited about any music festivals that are happening in your area? Let me know if I should consider any new additions to my list! This has been Jeffrey Breault, once again on the lookout for excellent country music festivals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeffrey Breault: A Brief History of the Wichita State Shockers

Jeffrey Breault Reviews Top Investment Apps

Guide to Emergency Funds